Easy, Flawless Eyebrows
Posted on February 23 2018
Did you know that eyebrows are proven to be the most important facial feature? Harper’s Bazaar recently wrote about a study conducted by the University of Lethbridge in Canada that scientifically proves eyebrows are even more important than your eyes, nose and mouth! Whether you’re a makeup newbie or a beauty guru, perfect brows are a game changer.
Here’s how you can get the look using Emani’s All-in-One Brow Cream, a powder, gel, pencil and setting wax all-in-one formula that makes getting the perfect brow easy.
- The best place to start is to get your eyebrows professionally waxed or threaded. You will still need to fill them in, but a brow expert will be able to know which shape best suits your face. Once you have your shape you can maintain them at home by plucking and trimming between appointments
- Take your shade of Brow Cream (Blonde, Light Brown, Auburn, Dark Brown or Black) with your dual-sided V5 Brow/Liner Brush. Pro tip: Always square or round off the ends by the inner corner of your eyes, as shown in this image from OMGhow)
- With your angle brush, begin to fill in the outline (It’s okay to dab a little more product on your brush if needed). Use your outlines as guides to fill the rest of your brows. For the best natural look, hold the brush at a horizontal angle and create small, feather-like strokes in the same direction of hair growth
Pro tip: Every so often take a step back from the mirror and check how they look from a distance. It’s easy to overfill and end up with the “sharpie” brow.
- Lightly brush through with the opposite end of your brush. If you accidentally add too much product, brush that area a little extra to soften. After you brush through, you may notice some left over areas you need to go back to or stray hairs that may need plucked
- Lastly, always remember that eyebrows are sisters not twins. Trying to make them match 100% perfectly will make you crazy (or late!)