Trio Brow Colors
"Makeup Artist's Choice (#403 Coco-Black): One product. Four uses. (1) Brow filler (2) Contour/Smokey Eye Color (3) Eye Liner (4) Cake Liner "For brows; it seamlessly blend and create highlights and definitions for flawless, perfect brows. Create smokey eye with a blender brush. Powder liner with angle brush for both lower & upper lids. Cake liner, wet the brush and create cat-eyes on upper lids. Long-lasting wear and designed for sensitive eyes and contact wearers"
Contains mineral pigments and an all-natural, vegan formula that nourishes the skin while it beautifies your appearance
- Lightweight formula goes on smooth and lasts from morning until night
- Gives the skin a natural-looking, healthy, sun-kissed glow
- Protects the skin with a physical barrier that blocks environmental age-factors and pollutants
- Endless color combinations to achieve a subtle look or something more dramatic
2. Use color that best matches your brows. With the brow brush with Pomade, frame the top and bottom of the brows. This will create shape that frames your eyes.
3. Using short dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas to create balance, density and color.
4. Add a bit more emphasis on the outer 1/3 way of the brow (tail) to create more structure. Q-tip the outer edges for sharp and define arches.
5. Use a clean fluffy brush around the perimeter of your brows for sharp clean look.
6. Tip: add concealer on top and bottom of brows, the contrast will add a lift finish to eyes.