Trio Eye Colors
Each trio contains three colors that blend seamlessly to perfect light, shadow and contours
Contains mineral pigments and an all-natural, vegan formula that nourishes the skin while it beautifies your appearance
- Lightweight formula goes on smooth and lasts from morning until night
- Protects the skin with a physical barrier that blocks environmental age-factors and pollutants
- Endless color combinations to achieve a subtle look or something more dramatic
- Non-irritating formula won’t clog pores, cause breakouts, or irritate sensitive skin
2. Use BR-DE4 Eye Blender (flat eye shadow brush) and apply the lightest shade from lash to brow.
3. Use BR-DE4 Eye Blender and apply the mid-shade in the contour of the eyes.
4. With a patting motion (do not swipe across, which may cause the powder to fall and create a mess), apply the darkest color all over the lower lid or the outer corners of the eyes, blending inward with the Shadow Blender Brush. Next, use the Shadow Blender Brush with a medium or light color and blend out the crease area to soften the look. Make sure to blend between each color so there are no harsh lines.
5. Try a warm-neutral smoky eye instead of blacks and grays for a sultry look for day or night using the Feeling Blessed. Tip: if you love liner pencils, for longer lasting wear, apply Trio Eye powder on top for endless possibilities.
6. Line upper and/or lower lash lines, finish with Emani Soy Mascara in Midnight.
Mica, Boron Nitride, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Stearate, Squalene, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Caprylyl Glycol. ± Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).